Solutions for Cold Chain Logistics
Track and manage cold storage vehicles seamlessly
According to Statista, over USD 18 billion were earned as logistic revenue from food and bio-pharmaceutical products in 2017 alone. Cold chain logistics plays a key role in managing the transportation of products from origin to destination under strict pre-defined QoS compliance for refrigeration. While express delivery companies are the backbone of transportation, cold chain tracking system can provide better insights about the vehicles and assets involved.
Unlimit Tracksense ensures extended shelf-life for preserving temperature-sensitive products such as seafood, beverages, vegetables, fruits, and pharmaceutical drugs. Refrigerated trucks, wagons, and cargo containers can have real-time information about the products being transported along with their exact geo-location.
Unlimit Tracksense is powered by the contemporary technology of IoT, Blockchain, and accurate analytics to improve product lifespan, maintain quality, and provide safety.
Only vehicles are tracked, perishable goods are not
Faces tracking issues due to poor connectivity and inefficient tools
Improper route adherence and failure of QoS compliance
Failure to maintain the required temperature throughout the journey
UNLIMIT Tracksense Solution
Woven with the latest tracking and monitoring system, UNLIMIT Tracksense provides a bespoke solution to cold chain logistics as it’s connected to both vehicle and the good carried. You can get accurate operational visibility for cold chain products and assets.
- Specially engineered gateway-connected temperature sensor to monitor various parameters
- In-built GPS to provide you with an accurate location, number of stops, and the speed of the vehicles
- Controller integrated platform to keep up the parameters and maintain cabin temperature
- Easy to deploy, smooth to navigate, and simple to operate the cold-chain tracking system
- Remote updating of the configurations of the vehicles is made possible
- Deploy enormous amount of data on the cloud through GPRS enabled gateway
- Never lose data even when the vehicles goes out of coverage areas. It is supported by external data storage devices
- Set customized parameters and triggering of notifications through SMSes or alert calls
- Automatized report generation for you and also for your clients
Improved product with tightened security
Marked reduction in re-shipping; less operational costs
Better product consistency
Have your system up and running 24/7
Reduced chances of getting products perished
Wider geographic area for better geo-fencing
Post Delivery Support Activity
Some of our recent blogs
Our recent Blogs